Dynamic Positioning Simulator Course
Every week from Monday - Friday
This course is the first phase of the certification process approved by The Nautical Institute (UK).
- Original COC (Minimum qualification is set at STCW Regulation II/1 – II/2 – II/3 Deck, Regulation III/1 – III/2 – III/3 Engine and Regulation III/6 for ETO).
- Original CDC / Seaman’s Book.
- Original valid passport.
- 3 x 4 size color Photograph (3 pcs).
- Original transfer payment for course fee.
- Original DP Induction Course Certificate.
- Original DP log book with minimum of 60 DP seatime days.
- To provide hands on experience in execution of real time DP oprations.
- To provide participants with a thorough practical knowledge of DP operations under al circumstances under simulated training systems.
- Carefully planned exercises and real time situations prepare the candidates to confidently & competently tackle any situation that may arise when on DP.
- To assess the preparedness of participants to undertake operations under all types of situations including emergencies.
Course Duration :
Course duration for DP Simulator Course is 5 days
Course Content :
This course will be based on teaching imparted on a state-of-the art DP system. The curriculum will be based on participants adopting different roles and train on varied simulation exercises including planning, communication, awareness, anticipation & execution.
The curriculum will provide insights into the practical aspects of DP operation by practical training involving the following:
- Case study on accidents and incidents on DP vessels.
- Chart work & planning on UTM charts.
- Prepare model assignments on DP projects including contingency operations.
- Learn and apply DP applications on other offshore vessels.
- Participate in simulated DP operations.
Pricing for DP Simulator Course (Includes Handbook, DP Logbook, and meals during training) : IDR 30.000.000 (Indonesian Passport) / USD 2,300 (Non Indonesian Passport)